Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Sun Will Still Rise Tomorrow...

...and if it doesn't then we don't have to worry about it anyways. This is the phrase that my dad keeps repeating and I am realizing more and more everyday how true that is.

Yeasterday was the first day since Psycho and I broke up that I didn't cry, today was another such day. I actually feel alright right now.

I got a new treadmill so I worked out on it today and I'm starting to be able to eat again, which had been an issue for the past week. I lost 8 pounds since the break up from not eating, that is extremely unhealthy and dangerous.

This post is pretty short because I'm trying to type it on my kindle and that isn't the easiest task. More real updates and a return to Things I Know Friday are coming.

Swt

No comments:

Post a Comment