Thursday, December 1, 2011
Things I Know Friday
I'm not even sure what I know today, so it's gonna be pretty random. If you want to join in and tell us what you know, go to Yay For Home! and add your link. Easy!
- My stomach hurts because I ate Chinese 2 days in a row. That was a terrible plan and I really want to puke, just so you know.
- Listography is addictive, you can add me or whatever here.
- I am going to go clean my bathroom, my room, and work on Christmas gifts as soon as I finish writing this.
- A local weather man killed himself and I honestly do not understand everyone being so upset. It's sad, but most of you people didn't know him. Get over it.
- My dad's birthday is today.
- People hate me because I will not instill the belief of Santa Clause in my child.
- I fell off the working out bandwagon. I'm getting right back on tomorrow because I am going skating.
- There is a post scheduled to go up on Monday about why I am going skating, and it's super exciting!
- I am going too download the 2012 Creating My Goddess Year Workbook and Planner from Goddess Leonie at GoddessGuidebook.com and I will probably be sharing pieces of it here on my blog.
That's about all I've got.