Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello Everyone

My name is Sarah. I am 18 and tomorrow I will be 11 weeks pregnant. I decided to write this blog because I feel like there might be things on this journey that I would like to share with the world.

So I am going to give a little bit of a history about myself. I graduated high school when I was 17, it was a year early. So now I am a college soph0more. I go to a community college, so that will make this whole being pregnant thing a little easier than if I were at a big college. I have an amazing boyfriend that is also my baby's father so I don't think I quite qualify as a single mother. I live with my parents still and will continue to do so until after I have the baby and can afford to move out.

I am a business major and someday I want to own my own body modification shop. I'm not really your average girl. I'm punk, I guess that is waht you could call it, mostly I'm just me. I'm not very religious because I tend to feel like most organized religions are corrupt and have lost the point. I have tattoos and piercings and after I have my baby I fully intend on getting some more.

I really don't know what else I should say about myself, so I think I'm going to wrap this up. Thanks for reading my blog and have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment