Monday, November 2, 2009

Just an Update.

Today I finally found bras that FIT!! And I got 2 for $30. I'm a happy camper. Well pretty much.

WE still have people staying with us, and it is emotionally draining, not that it isn't great having them here, it is, but I'm tired.

Halloween was pretty cool, I went to a party with Will and one of my best friends and we had a blast. I got tired and went home early though. And the day after halloween Mom and I went to Target to gethalf off Halloween stuff. I got an awesome vase, a divided bucket thing, and some candy as well as some baby clothes that were too irresistable to pass up. I got a lobster costume forthe baby next year, I hope it fits. I put it on my cat last night.

I had to take my gauges out of my ears because they itch way too much, so that is a lot of pain and stretching gone to waste. This is after losing 1 of my piercings already. I'm pretty worried aboutmy nipple rings because I dont know how well breast feeding is going to go with them in. But I'll figure it out.

I don't really have a lot else to add. I'm starting show, thats pretty exciting. Really not a lot going on in my life right now. So I'm going to call it a night.

Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment