Monday, November 16, 2009

Today's Doctor Appointment

So Will and I went to the doctor today. It was pretty uneventful. I have lost 4 pounds which the doctor and nurse both say is ok as long as the baby is healthy which it is. We got to hear the heartbeat and that was exciting. I was pretty nervous when she told me I lost weight and then it took her a minute to find the heartbeat but then she found it and it was just fine. So I'm in a pretty good place right now.

I'm pretty tried lately and it sucks, but I'm ok. One of my best friend and I are going to have weekly craft night, I'm really happy about that. I do love crafting and such. Next week we are making purses.

I don't have a lot more to say about anything so I think I'm going to call it a night.

Lots of love everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and baby are well, and YAY for weekly crafting night that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete