Monday, November 16, 2009

Today's Doctor Appointment

So Will and I went to the doctor today. It was pretty uneventful. I have lost 4 pounds which the doctor and nurse both say is ok as long as the baby is healthy which it is. We got to hear the heartbeat and that was exciting. I was pretty nervous when she told me I lost weight and then it took her a minute to find the heartbeat but then she found it and it was just fine. So I'm in a pretty good place right now.

I'm pretty tried lately and it sucks, but I'm ok. One of my best friend and I are going to have weekly craft night, I'm really happy about that. I do love crafting and such. Next week we are making purses.

I don't have a lot more to say about anything so I think I'm going to call it a night.

Lots of love everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and baby are well, and YAY for weekly crafting night that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, im really excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete