Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Super Quick Update

So Will and I are at a Mc Donalds in Raton, New Mexico. We are here visiting his family for Christmas and New Years. I'm having a great time getting to know his family and connect with new people. The vacation from work and stress and school has been really nice but I'm about ready to get home and get back to work.

Will got to feel the baby move for the first time on Christmas which was entirely awesome. It was nice to finally be able to share the experiance with him.

I can't wait for the 11th so that we can find out the sex and start shopping. It's also time to start planning the baby shower when we get home.

I just just wanted to get on here and wish everyone a mmerry Christmas and a wonderful New Year and I hope that with the New Year comes new joys for everyone.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment