Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pacifers and Updates

I swore up and down that I would never give my kid a pacifier while I was pregnant. That went right out the window when I learned that he wanted to suck and that if he was sucking on my nipple milk would come out no matter what. That pissed him off. So we went to pacifiers. And now he loves them and we are all happy. A lot of things are like the pacifier issue. You just have to do what works for you. I wanted to be the best natural parent that I could possibly be. No pacifiers, baby wearing all the time, co sleeping all the time, breastfeeding, attachment parenting. The whole nine yards. Well I gave him pacifiers, I don't wear him 24/7, and once in awhile, he cries for a few minutes before I can pick him up. I always feel like a failure when Something doesn't work the way I think it should. I know that I'm not. Everyone has to do what works for them.

In other news, I am so excited because I am getting a new wrap. I am so excited about it and I will post a review when I get it.

The thrush has cleared up and we are feeling much better.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel like a failure. Crying for a few minutes does not equal the horror that is crying it out. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete