Friday, August 20, 2010

Back To School and Flog Yo Blog

This is me at the moment bleaching my hair. Then I will be dying the bleached areas real red. I am doing this because I am going back to school on Tuesday, so obviously, it's time for something new. I got my hair cut yesterday and bought new foundation. I have all my school supplies and such so I'm good to go. I never thought that I would be excited about going back to school, but taking last semseter off was killer.

On to Flog Yo Blog Friday. I missed last week and almost missed this week because of all the goings on. We have the business plan all drawn up and are meeting with out coonsultant on Sunday.

Also, tomorrow is one of my cousin's baby shower. I'm very excited. There are babies coming out all over the place!

Here is the Flog Yo Blog list.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck going back to school! Let us know how you go :D

    ReplyDelete