Sunday, August 1, 2010

New School Year Resolutions

I really, really do. It overwhelms me, especially when I have to go alone. I make the list and follow it, but then I get there and see all the stuff on my list, and then i have to find it, it's stressful.

So why am I writing about my grocery shopping issues when the title is about resolutions? Becasuse I went shopping the other day and I bought all healthy foods. That's right. I need to make some major lifestyle changes. I want to lose weight, get in shape, and feel better about myself. Also, I need to cut down my food expenses; I eat out a lot when I am at work, and it isn't just cheapo McD's either.

So I am kind of following a diet. I need to eat 2000 calories a day to keep myself sustained while I am breastfeeding; so I can eat 20 100 calorie servings a day. 3 meals and 3 snacks. The way this works is that I am cutting way down on my portion size. Last night my parents and I went out to dinner and had pizza. We all split a big Cesar salad and then I only ate 1 piece of pizza and I was full. Not stuffed to the brim and uncomfortable, but satisfied.

The next part is the getting in shape part. The classes I am taking in the fall don't start until a little later in the morning, which means th main parking lot at school will be full so I will have to park pretty far away from campus. That walking will help a lot. I am also going to start the 17 Magizine(yeah, I know) workout plan. It has you working out everyother day and then they days I don't work out I am going to do yoga.

All of this should make me feel better. That is the theory anyways.

Then there are the basic get good grades resolutions. The main one is to pass my math class.

So...any new resolutions anyone else wants to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment