Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Updates

Will and I are not broken up, we are taking a break to re-evaluate your relationship and to make it stronger.

We have this bad habit of acting like kids and letting the drama play out on FaceBook and over the phone, this time it has all been in person.

I think one of the issues is that we need to date again. After I got pregnant, the baby is all that mattered. We had only been together for a few months, so we need to go back to that. We are going to be doing the pre-martial counseling through my church. We would have to do it to get married in the church anyways, so I think it will help.

On a personal level, I need to work on some stuff. I am dealing with some grief issues that I had a few years ago again, and I know that to function correctly and be happy, I need to work through the program that helped me recover last time again.

I did get a new piercing and dye my hair back to almost it's natural shade - dark brown. I got my anti-tragus pierced. I'm planning on doing a piercing post soon so I will post pictures with it.

Now on to the best part of this post. Peanut - get ready for it - has a TOOTH! That's right, a tooth. It is the lower right one I believe. It is a lower one anyways. He accidentally bit his own finger earlier and upset himself, it was really sad, but kind of funny.

I'm totally exhausted, so I think I am going to get off here. I'm going to post the reasons I will avoid a hospital birth tomorrow (I guess that is actually later today).

<3 Swt

3 comments:

  1. YAY for teeth!

    and glad to hear that things are turning to a positive note in the relationship area

    (i am queen of turmoil due to having children)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots going on, Sarah. I hope you work it all out, but sometimes things just aren't meant to be. When I think back to the guy I was dating when I was 19 I still get goosebumps a little bit, but oh my god, I so happy I moved on and met the real love of my life.

    Not saying that will be your story, just sharing mine.

    And a tooth to boot. An actual tooth. Little Peanut is growing up and getting ready to meet the joys of real food!! x

    ReplyDelete