Monday, September 27, 2010

Yesterday Was Awesome

Goddess Leonie over at Goddess Guidebook has Switch Off Sunday every Sunday. Most of the time I don't do it, but yesterday I did. During SoS, you turn your computer off and spend sometime away from it. Well you may be asking what I did for my SoS. I went and saw The Bestie at school.

She is away at college and I have missed her like crazy. So since her family is lame and didn't go to family weekend, we did. My mom, our mutual friend J, Peanut and I went to see her.

It was a little over a 2 hour drive, but it was well worth it. We got to go to a beautiful church for worship, had lunch in the campus cafeteria, hung out in the dorm and then walked around town for awhile.

Peanut was already famous. Kay was holding him and someone walks up and says "Is that Peanut?!" It was so funny.

I hadn't realized how much I missed my best friend. I love her soooooo much and being with her all summer was great. I am hoping to get to go back out there sometime in October to surprise her again.

<3 Swt

Expect a post later about why I could never do the conventional college thing. Someone should probably remind me to write that.

1 comment:

  1. I have really missed you this semester too! I suppose that's what happens after a whole summer of living so close(Did you realize it was the first time since 5th grade that we lived in the same town?!).
    I really appreciate that you all drove out here to see me. I look forward to reading your post about not being able to do the conventional college thing(REMEMBER TO WRITE THAT!), but I wouldn't necessarily call my college experience "conventional." Lol.
    I love you!
    -The Fairy God Diva/ The Bestie

    ReplyDelete