Monday, October 25, 2010

It's 1 A.M.

And I'm not sleeping. I should be sleeping, but instead I am blogging. That might make me a lame ass. I'm down though.

So what do you right about at 1 in the morning. I'm really not very sure. I read a blog about why Nestle is evil again. Same news as always really.

I feel like I should be writing about what it is like to be a teen mom and how my real life is going. There is just a lot of weirdness going on right now and I don't really want it all played out on the Internet so I'm thinking that it's not going to happen.

My Bestie is having some good luck in the romance department, so I'm stoked for her.

I don't know what I'm doing on here. Maybe I'll write my Flog Yo Blog Friday post so it's already to go. I've missed it the last 3 weeks.

<3 Swt

2 comments:

  1. HA! You think my love life is going well... Blah! Men suck. I love you!
    -The Fairy God Diva

    ReplyDelete