Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh I'm a Horrible Person

Ok, so not really. But I have been neglecting the blog. Monday will mark the 1 year anniversary of my little blog here and I am super excited. I am going to remember to do Flog Yo Blog Friday tomorrow because it would be great to have 5 more followers by Monday, that would make it 50.

So I have been in a very weird place lately. I wouldn't call it depressed, but I am very down. I think part of it is the weather changing and the other part is trying to keep everything in balance. I stopped taking my Zoloft a couple of months ago, but I didn't want to tell anyone until I was totally sure that I was done taking them. I think I am, but then times like these make me question it.

I have said before that depression is a very selfish disease. When you are on the drugs you get to feeling better so you stop taking them. It can be a really vicious cycle, but I think I actually am ok. I keep reminding myself that it is normal for people to be depressed sometimes, just not all the time.

I have a math class to get to in 10 minutes so I'm thinking I should probably do that. Off I go.

<3 Swt

Any ideas on something super special to do on Monday for the anniversary?

1 comment:

  1. How exciting: your blogiversary!

    Just wanted to extend the offer of my ear; as someone who's not only been a young mom, but also done battle with depression. Please feel free to drop me an email anytime.

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete