Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sorry Dudes

Ok, so I feel like a traitor. I have a new blog. I am not going to link to it because it is going to deal with more personal stuff. And it will talk about things that a lot of you in my real life do not want or need to know about me. We will be talking about sex, drugs and rock and roll and how being a mom impacts all of those things. Not really about the drugs, I don't do drugs (maybe I should share my philosophy about that in another post sometime). But I really don't think you guys want to know about my sex life. At least some of you. So if you do want to read the new blog, email me and I will send you the link.

I am still going to post on this blog. I promise.

<3 Swt

Here is my email if you want to read the new blog.
sweet_blood_09@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment