Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Days...

That's how long I have to wait to be induced. It will happen Saturday morning at 6am, assuming that I don't go into labor before then. Now before someone says "what about a natural childbirth?" I would like to explain. The doctor is worried that the baby may be too big if I go to 40 weeks. Will got stuck and his mom had to have a c-section because his head was so big. So we are inducing. That being said, I'm really hoping to go into labor on my own before then.

I stopped working at the end of April so I can finish getting ready for the baby. It's been pretty nice not having to work the last few days and getting to rest.

Tomorrow I am going to make a huge picture post with all the crafts and projects I have made for Peanut and also some pictures of his room and maybe the cat.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! - Aunt Julianne!