Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh Man!

I realize that I haven't written in quite awhile, but things have been a bit crazy around here. Everything is still going smoothly with the baby; he is growing and becoming big and strong. We had the baby shower and got the nursery all set up. I'm planning on putting piics up on here tomorrow since I have been neglecting that the entire time I've had this blog.

In much sadder news, Will's mom passed away last week. This is after he lost his dad when he was 10. Seeing as I am almost 37 weeks now, there is no way my doctor would clear me to travel to New Mexico with him. He is there right now and will be back in a few days. We were pretty concerned that I could possibly go into labor while he is gone, but it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.

Throughout the day today I have been having Braxton-Hicks contractions, but the don't hurt or anything and sometimes I don't even notice until after the muscles have relaxed again. It's pretty exciting to know that my body is getting ready to have this baby. Practice makes perfect!

Well I just want to give everyone an update and let you all know what's going on. I promise to post pics this weekend.

Love to everyone.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment