Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update Time!

So on to other things. I went to La Leche League tonight and realized how awesome it is to actually have something to add to the conversation. Last time Peanut was just two weeks old and I was still a little out of it. But today was great; I taught a mom how to use her Moby Wrap and had suggestions for some of the newest moms. It was so awesome. I think I want to become a LLL leader.

I have been doing online classes and they are going great. Everyone told me it would be hard to keep up with the work and deal with the baby, but it's really not a big deal. I am taking two classes now and then I'm going to take three in the fall.

I have some homework to do, so I'm out of here.

Oh, and if you are going to leave rude comments, at least be brave enough to use your name and maybe study grammar so that you don't look like an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. dEaR SaRah, I love YoU nD tHis here Bad Grammer Is ReaLly harD. - JuliAnnE

    ReplyDelete