Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If You Really Knew Me...

There is a show on MTV called If You Really Knew Me and it inspired me to write a post. I have been keeping a lot inside and dealing with a lot of stuff that doesn't need to be a secret anymore. I am going to write stuff in this post that no one that follows me except a couple know.

If you really knew me you would know that...

I just wrote a really deep hard to write post, that had all of my hard secrets...and I can't post it.

I'm still working on it.

<3

1 comment:

  1. It took me so, so long to actually post some of my posts because it was akin to running naked in a crowd. (Actually, I may have rather done that).

    You'll figure out whether or not you are okay with sharing the information. Personally I know my blog readers know far more about me than my own family ever will.

    ReplyDelete