Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Ms. Nikki Cupcake(how cute is that) over at Mommy, On Accident took my blog award virginity with this award:



So I have to answer all ten questions and then pass it on to six others. I think I can do that. :)

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?

I wish I would have started blogging anonymously because there are people that I know IRL that read this blog so I have to be careful what I say so that I do not offend them or tell them about stuff that they have no business knowing.

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

When my dad was teaching me how to use the sights on guns I was pretty convinced that I knew what I was doing. He started teaching me when I was 7 or 8 and I didn't figure out how to properly use sights until I was 18.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror?

I see someone that even when she needs help insists on doing it on her own.

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?

Java Chip Frap from Starbucks.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

Take a bath, in hot water, without Peanut.

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

There are lots of things I still want to do. Bungee jumping is pretty high on the list.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?

I was always the outsider, but the year I graduated I was really close to my teachers.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?

I see me cutting the ribbon on my pottery shop.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

What you see on my blog is what you get. It is about me and about my journey.

10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

I would read, I'm not very good at talking on the phone.

Ms. Moreno's Musings
How to hide a tank
The Drafts Folder

The Pregonaut
Grumbles and Grunts
casa de kaloi

Here are my 6 and thanks again for the award!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment