Thursday, January 13, 2011

No Flog Yo Blog Post Tomorrow

I actually had a post picked out for tomorrow, but Lori over at RRSAHM (she is in charge of FYBF) is going though a very hard time. I do not know any details at all, but something happened with her husband and he did something completely out of character. This put him in ICU and it was not looking good. And then he opened his eyes and then the next I heard he was gone.

His name is Tony, her name is Lori and they have 2 young kids. Tomorrow is his funeral. Please light a candle or pray or think positive thoughts for Lori and her family. She is very strong and will get though this, but it's going to be hard.

Tomorrow on my blog instead of a FYBF, there will me a virtual moment of silence. Please click the link up there at the top and go leave her comments with your love and support.

Lori - I love you and my heart is with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing else really to say except that you are being held in a lot of hearts and there is a lot of love coming your way.

Swt

No comments:

Post a Comment