Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ok, It's Time

Yes, I know, I am still a horrible blogger. It happens. I'm just really not sure what to write about. There are a few funny things happening at work, but since you people can figure out where I work, I can't really tell you about them because it breaches my contract. Patient privacy and all that.

I'm moving out in two weeks. That isn't very long at all. I'm so excited, but also scared shitless. It will mean being on my own with the baby most of the time and I will be his primary care taker all by myself. That is a daunting task. It also means that next weekend I need to buy boxes and start packing. Seems like a good time to clean stuff out and get rid of some of the extras. Psycho Knight and I need to talk tonight about what day I am actually moving in. It will probably be without his help since he works weekends. I'm thinking the 5th and 6th of March. That is the weekend after my birthday, so that seems pretty reasonable.

I think I'm going to tell you guys what all is going with me.
For Peanut's rooms I will be taking:
  • Changing table/dresser
  • Pack n' Play
  • Bookshelf
  • Closet organizer
  • Exerciser

For myself we have:

  • Bookcases that will go in the basement in my art area(!!!!)
  • Futon that will either go in Peanut's room or the guest room
  • Night stand
  • TV stand

That is about all the furniture that I'm taking. I am also buying a big "L" shaped desk that matches my book shelves to go in my art area. We really have to buy a stove, like now, because I will not live on fast food like he does.

The more I think about this the more nervous I get. I'm so scared that once we actually live together we will figure out that we can't stand each other. I really don't want that to happen. It would totally break my heart. I don't think that would happen, but you never know. Hmm.

Well I'm out of here. Time to head back north so I can be there when PK gets home. Love you guys.

Swt

3 comments:

  1. Don't buy boxes. Get them from your nearest liquor store. Go in a week or so before you plan to start packing and ask what day they get their deliveries and what time of day they would likely have a lot of empty boxes. These are the best boxes you'll ever find because they are extra sturdy for holding heavy glass bottles and some of them come with dividers in them. Plus they're FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe that your moving out. If you need any help moving just let me know I will be glad to help! I miss you two and I love ya see ya soon.

    ReplyDelete