Monday, March 28, 2011

Fail...

Yeah, I kind of suck at this posting thing. There are a few posts written in my head, I have just yet to get them into written words.

Life is crazy right now. I'm finally mostly moved in with Psycho Knight; there is still some stuff at my parents house, but most of it is here now. It's been kind of a fun adventure learning how to be a real grown up. There is a post about that coming up sometime soonish. It's also been one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced.

PK has taken on a bunch of extra hours at work because we have to buy a new car since his died. What this means is that he doesn't have ANY days off until April 12 and that he stays for most of the overtime. What this means for me is that I don't get to spend any time with my best friend and boyfriend; I miss him. I feel kind of isolated. I come home from work and have no friends up here so I sit around and the eventually cook dinner, then he comes home, we eat and go to bed. I'm lonely and it's really testing my ability to not be resentful.

I'm doing a really bad job at taking care of myself right now because everything revolves around making sure things run smoothly at home. I'm taking care of PK and Peanut, and that leaves very little time for myself.

This is so hard.

Swt

1 comment:

  1. Always try to find some time for self you are important too!

    ReplyDelete