Monday, May 30, 2011

Me Dad Had a Heart Attack

At some point over the weekend my dad had a minor heart attack. Right now he is in the hospital and they will he doing a heart cath tomorrow morning to see what the damage is. I have never been more terrified in my entire life. He says he isn't even having chest pains now and that he feel fine, but he isn't even 50.

I am an only child. I am the only person my parents have to sit at the hospital with them. My grandparents offered to come down and stay with my mom while I'm at work tomorrow, but I still feel like I should be there. My dad won't let me take off work, he says that there is only a 2% chance of anything going wrong with the procedure and that I need my PTO for more fun things.

I am so impressed with my mom. I worry about her because usually it's my dad's job to hold everyone together; right now she is holding us together and I'm surprised. I had figured it would be my job thins time around and I just can't do it. I don't have that kind of strength in me right now.

If everyone wouldn't mind, just please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. We could probably use it.

Swt

No comments:

Post a Comment