So, I'm starting a new Friday thing. This is Things I Know from Yay! For Home. It seems fun and I liked reading through all the links.
What do I know this week?
- Peanut has completely weaned. I'm really sad about this and it kind of breaks my heart. I have been avoiding writing the post about him weaning because it just might make me cry.
- Some days I don't miss breastfeeding...AT ALL. It was getting stressful trying to nurse a toddler and it's kind of nice to have my body entirely back to myself.
- I'm going back into therapy. On Monday the 15th I have my first appointment. I am terrified, but I think this might help with some of my craziness. Psycho Knight is going with me for moral support. I was debating about putting this on my blog because it is really personal, but I feel like everyone on here will support me and my wanting to be healthy.
- I have found new ways of entertaining myself while PK games at night after he gets home from work. One of those ways is making origami flowers, which I will be posting a tutorial for sometime this next week. The other way I entertain myself is not nearly as wholesome.
- The bazillion-and-ten degree heat has finally broken and today it rained. I would really like to go back to bed. I might take a nap at lunch.
This is about all I know. Well I actually know more, but it seems slightly irrelevant. Happy Friday!