Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday 13: Lunch Break


”thursday-13″

Here is 13 things I did with my lunch hour yesterday...


1. Eat a reasonable lunch of yogurt, crackers with cream cheese and turkey, and a necterine.


2. Run next door to QT and get a super tasty cherry Sprite for only 52 cents.


3. Listen to the Decemberunderground album by AFI.


4. Make a blog to-do list.
Set up Twitter and Facebook accounts for blog.


5. Write a couple of blogs posts.


6. Call doctor about insurance clarification.

7. Clean out the stupid number of Post-Its in my purse.

8. Speaking of Post-Its, lets make a box out of one.

9. Take a couple of pictures with Instagram (LOVE) and e-mail them to yourself to include in blog post.

10. Try to fax insureance info for the 5th time today.

11. Send "I love you, have a good day" to Psycho Knight like I try to do everyday.

12. Do the Tree yoga pose.

13. Look at the clock and realize it's almost time to start working again.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!





The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!



Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


2 comments:

  1. lol that list made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why Insurance companies still need fax rather than email/scanned attachments? Designed to make sure it takes time??

    It's ages since I did a Thursday Thirteen. I thought I'd see if there were still people doing it. Amazingly, I found the site is still running!

    rashbre

    ReplyDelete