Monday, August 22, 2011

You Know You Missed Me

I'm sure you were all wondering why I haven't been posting, yes? No, you weren't. That's fine, I know that I suck at posting on a regular basis. Every time I decide I'm going to write more often, something happens. This time it was a 3 day long power outage.

We've been without power since 2am Saturday morning and I am told it's still not back on. I have no idea because Psycho Knight called and told me not to bring the baby home because they would be replacing the poles for the power lines all night long, so we are at my parents' house for the night.

I had therapy again today. Today we talked about changing my thought patterns. I get a worrisome thoughts and then my mind runs with them and I freak out. So now I have a list of thoughts to try to modify the existing ones with. I am also supposed to be writing a log of when I start getting anxious, what I do in response to the anxiety, and if that tactic works. We are switching to meeting every other week so that I have more time to work on my "home work."

I don't have a lot to say about anything, so I think I am going to stop now. I have a few posts written and in my drafts, so look for those.

Swt

No comments:

Post a Comment