Thursday, September 1, 2011

My World is Foggy

Right now I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I'm not sure what it is, but I feel slightly like a zombie. Part of it is that I'm itching to get away. I'd love to be at Burning Man this week, but I have to wait a whole year before I get to go. I'll write more on this later.

I'm hoping that my busy 3 day weekend will make up for the fog. Tomorrow I am going to a party for one of my friends and staying the night with my parents.

Saturday I am going to an Irish Festival and running around downtown with my friend Meggers, Mom, and Peanut. Hopefully if we aren't too worn out there will be swimming in the lake with Meggers and Peanut afterwards.

Sunday will be spent cleaning, finishing a painting, assembling a package for The Bestie, and grocery shopping.

Monday is the big day. Psycho Knight is off and so am I so we are going to finally clean up the back yard from when we had the storms. My parents are coming up to help, PK's little brother is coming over, and at some point their mom is coming over to put her motorcycle in our garage.

I think that it will be really good for me to get out and about and do something productive.

Swt

No comments:

Post a Comment