Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I Know Friday: Some Secrets are Silly Edition



It's Friday so it's time for me to tell you all the random crap that I know. If you want to join in write your own "Things I Know" post then head over and link up with Shea at Yay for Home!

This week we are talking about silly secrets; those ones that you never tell anyone because they will look at you like you have 3 heads.

- I hate swimming in lakes or rivers with no shoes because I am scared of stepping on something dead.

- On a similar note, I always have a moment of dread when I open the hot tub cover or a large dumpster becasue I don't want to find a dead thing. I blame CSI.

- I cannot stand to have dirty hands. If my hands feel the least bit icky I have to wash them. It's the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning also.

- Really, I just hate being dirty.

- I can usually handle pain, but getting a burn scares the crap out of me. There is a valid reason for this, kind of. I am into metal working and welding and stuff and when I was learning in school I would always end up with burns. I just cannot stand the way they feel.

- I'm actually terribly shy, I just learned how to hide it.

Do you have a silly secret?

Swt

1 comment:

  1. I don't like rivers or lakes either - dirty and muddy. I much prefer to swim at the beach.

    ReplyDelete