Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Sorry!

It's been so long since I have updated this thing. Not really a lot is happening right now. Planning or the baby shower and working are taking up most of my time, the rest of the time I spend sleeping. That's the life of a preggo.

So in all of my reading and such, I have been thinking about parenting methods. I cannot subscribe totally to one becasue I think that people have to do what works for them and their beliefs. With this being said...I would like to share my ideas that I have so far. I will be breatsfeeding for at least a year, but probably more like 2 or 3 or however I long I feel it is appropriate for my baby and me. It makes me laugh that breastfeeding for over a year is considered "exteneded" now. The idea of letting a baby "cry it out" upsets me. If I were crying someone would try to comfort me and I would try to comfort someone that was crying, so if a baby is crying, I feel like you should try to comfort it; if the babby keeps crying you should at least stay with it becasue then it will know that you are there. Just a few things I have been thinking on.

Onward!

I finally finished the Goddess Guide Book 2010 Planner and I'm pretty excited about this upcoming year. I went through and figured out what needs to change in my life and what I would like to change. I have set up some personal goals and I finally finished that list of 100 things I want to do in 2010. I would like to share my mottos for the year.

1. Only have 1 regret and learn from it so that you never have anymore.
2. Knoweldge is power.
3. Fear is not helpful and will only hinder you.
4. No one can hurt you unless you let them.
5. Stick to your guns, no matter what.

If anyone would like to share their mottos that would be awesome.

I have been slacking on the Creative Goddess e-course and have only completed the first week. I'm planning on working on the week 2 artwork tomorrow and then the week 3 hopefully on Saturday and Sunday. We shall see how this goes.

Leave some comments and tell me what you're thinking about.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment