Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Bad

I haven't updated in awhile, so here we go.
Peanut is a month old now and we had his 1 month check up on Tuesday. He is 11lbs 9oz now and 22.5 inches long. He is growing so fast. Here are some pictures of his awesomeness.

I love the faces this kid makes. He has figured out that if he is laying on my chest he can roll over and I will catch him. This is his favorite game. He loves it when the dogs get in his face and the dogs worry about him a lot; if he makes noise they have to check 0n him.

As for me, I am doing great. Last night Will took me out for dinner and a movie and we left Peanut at home with my parents. I didn't even call to check on him once. It was interesting trying to pump in the car, but it worked. I go back to work on the 16th and I can't wait; I've missed it so much. I think I am going to start on a diet. Well not really a diet, but I really need to change the way I'm eating and exercise. I have stayed within a 3 pound weight range since i had the baby so I think that it will be pretty easy to slim down if i start eating right.

Well I have a fussy baby, so I have to go.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment