Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping With Infants

Was not as hard as I thought it would be. It probably would have been even better had we not had thrush. I made a packing list with about 100 things on it that I might have needed. In reality the things I needed were:
  • Mei Tai
  • Moby Wrap
  • Sling
  • 2 outfits per day
  • All the cloth diapers and covers we own
  • Medicine
  • Baby wash
  • Baby lotion
  • Long sleeve jammies
  • Stroller
  • Bouncy seat
  • Blankets
  • Swim diaper

That's all. We took a lot of useless crap.

I'm not sure how tent camping would be since we have a camper, so that makes it a lot easier because we have air conditioning. I think tent camping would be fine is the spring and fall months when it is cooler.

I ended up with a bazillion bug bites, but Peanut didn't even get 1.

I'm at work so I need to go and do my job. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment