Saturday, August 7, 2010

3 Months

3 months is a quarter of a year, and today, my son is 3 months old. It is amazing to me to see how much he has changed in just the past three months. He is smiling now, standing up when we hold him that way, cooing like a mad man,holding his head up really well, rolling over sometimes, and so much more.

In 3 more months he will be starting solid foods, starting baby sign language, and hopefully we will be working on elimination communication.

What won't change is out sleeping arrangement, just maybe the size of our bed.

It is so weird to think that just about a year ago I was newly pregnant. I didn't even know I was pregnant this time last year, but I was, and there was a little person growing inside of me.


<3 Swt

4 comments:

  1. The first 3 months is a time of immense adjustment and you've made it! We also bought a King Size bed around about this time... hadn't planned on co-sleeping, but there we were. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting to watch them grow and learn new things but sad at the same time because they just grow to fast! Mine will be 3 months Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing 3 months it has been with you and Little Man. I love you both dearly and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself when I leave for school. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cutie and I feel for you Fairy God Diva!! But I will be here and of course you will get pictures of the cutie!!

    ReplyDelete