Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It That Time Again

Yup! Time for the 2011 Creating Your Goddess Year Workbook and Planner by the lovely Goddess Leonie over at Goddess Guidebook. I wrote some about the 2010 version this past year here and here. I am super stoked about it this year because 2010 has been a crazy year with a lot of change and scary things for me so I want to make next year better and so far it is already looking up.

Right now I am working on Celebrating and Releasing 2010

  • The incredible thing I discovered about myself in 2010 was..
    That sometimes it is ok for me not to be strong. When my world is changing it is completely ok to break down and cry.
  • 2010 led me to...
    The realization that other love and care for me even with all of my flaws. 2010 also may have led me back to love, we'll have to see.
  • I am proud of myself for...
    Knowing that I needed to leave Will and realizing that I need to take care of myself first sometimes.
  • I know myself now more because...
    I have been trying harder to listen to my body and my heat about what I need.
  • I was transformed this year by...
    Having my son. I went from not having a purpose to having the most important job in the entire world.
  • I let go of...
    The one regret that I have held onto for the past few years. It ultimately led to my son so I cannot keep regretting it anymore. I also let go of another unhealthy relationship.
  • I am happy because of...
    My son. Raising him is the hardest, scariest thing I have even done, but it is also the most rewarding. He came right when I needed him to.

The next objective was to fill up a page with everything I am grateful for from 2010

  • Peanut
  • A family that supports me
  • Letting go of the past and moving on
  • New beginnings
  • Hope
  • New love
  • Reconnecting with friends
  • The strength to move on
  • Good friends
  • Losing my job at Pottery Playland
  • New opportunities
  • Love in unexpectated places
  • New pottery shop failed
  • School
  • Learning to open my heart
  • BLOGGING AND MY READERS <3
  • Breastfeeding and La Leche League
  • Recovering from postpartum depression
  • Sex
  • My health
  • New friends
  • A safe home
  • No one died

I had a nice night reflecting on 2010 and tomorrow we will be working on Invoking 2011

Swt


1 comment:

  1. I love you! End of story.
    -The Fairy God Diva

    ReplyDelete